I’m Chris Timmons, an independent consultant specializing in custom software development with Microsoft .NET technologies. I also offer services in several other areas, such as project planning and risk management. I am currently available for on-site work in the St. Cloud – Twin Cities area of Minnesota, or telecommuting projects in the USA
Application areas for which I’ve developed both desktop apps and web apps include:
- Customer service for a Fortune 1000 company (orders, back orders, purchase orders, warranties, inventory control, etc.)
- Employee scheduling
- Farm data management
- Various government records systems (law enforcement, planning and zoning, healthcare)
- Electrical infrastructure data management (GIS, power lines, transformers, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET programming and technologies (ASP.Net, C#, F#, etc.).
- Converting Embarcadero Delphi applications to C# or VB.Net
- Functional user interface design, database design, risk management, and application installation/distribution.
- Over thirty years of experience.
My consulting firm is incorporated in the state of Minnesota.